Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Taxi Toon Hula attraction at park opening
George of the Jungle's Taxi Toon Hula
June 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Taxi Toon Hula line is like a journey into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction taxis are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by yanking the dashboard.
- Because it is so lonesome, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- In 1999, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the relatively obscure "George of the Jungle's Taxi Toon Hula" play.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, pranksters installed an Autopia car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.