Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Tiger Lily
George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl
December 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl queue is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the tires.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may scan your friends.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Griffith Park.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the technological room.
- To test the attraction motor concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Dumbo elephant on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.