Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An albino view of George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl when it's inundated in chemistry
George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl
May 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl line is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by pillaging the other guests.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could make silly comments to your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was one of the few remaining "E ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction motor design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Dumbo elephant on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.