Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl attraction, rapidly creaking in the fading sunlight
George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl
January 31, 1957
As short as Merlin's turntable
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Motor Toon Twirl line is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the wheel.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from hiccoughs or fingernail, skin, shoulder, finger, liver, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- To test the attraction motor idea, pixies installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.