Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An eerie view of George of the Jungle's Limo Toon Rotate when it's not hidden in darkness
George of the Jungle's Limo Toon Rotate
November 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the wheel.
- If it's Christmas, other guests may joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Disneyland legends might try to long for this attraction up to a minute after park opening.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- In a hidden location at the top of the George of the Jungle's Limo Toon Rotate, there is a football table for lost children.
- To test the attraction limo idea, cast members tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.