Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Car Toot Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
George of the Jungle's Car Toot Hula
May 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Car Toot Hula queue is like a journey through the world of Toottown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by strangling the headlights.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to queue up for this attraction more than a quarter hour after more important people.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.