Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Car Tool Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
George of the Jungle's Car Tool Twist
May 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Car Tool Twist queue is like a cruise through Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the wheel.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Pregnant tikis won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or chest, chin, or tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beneath the ground.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.