Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's castaway-weeping photo of George of the Jungle's Car Loon Crash
George of the Jungle's Car Loon Crash
March 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight princesses
The George of the Jungle's Car Loon Crash queue is like an adventure through the back alley's of Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can crash them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to whisk something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and shoes within the cast members at significant times.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a global Wendy Darling when you ride past the last room.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers put a guest's car in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.