Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Car Boon Hula attraction during refurbishment
George of the Jungle's Car Boon Hula
December 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Car Boon Hula line is like an adventure inside the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a picture of Syndrome can be found.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters installed an Autopia car on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.