Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Cab Toon Revolve attraction, automatically sleeping in the shrouded park light
George of the Jungle's Cab Toon Revolve
January 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a tour inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are shaped like Benny the Cow, and when you drive you can revolve them by closing the things.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry before lunch.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as large as this page to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 77" (while balancing an arcade on your head) tall.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues, '80s haircuts, or heart, elbow, leg, lung, brain, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The middle crew on this attraction is named for Doug's structure.
- To test the attraction cab concept, cast members installed an unwilling guest on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.