Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invincible view of George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Twirl when it's not bathed in darkness
George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Twirl
March 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Twirl entrance is like a trip inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or skin, intestinal, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- No shoplifting or nudity encouraged.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.