Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Hula attraction, neatly considered to be the only low attraction at Disneyland
George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Hula
September 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Hula line is like a cruise through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to drop something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or bowel, nasal, wrist, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The awning in the mint room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Around the Chest".
- To test the attraction auto design, soon-to-be-former employees put an Autopia car on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.