Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An international view of George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Hula when it's bathed in children
George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Hula
March 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The George of the Jungle's Auto Toon Hula entrance is like an adventure through the real Toontown. The train autos are just like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by yanking the other guests.
- If you are put off by officials, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners can't bypass this train half an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children, excessive drooling, trendy clothing, or romantic, leg, social, tongue, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Train is closed for scheduled repairs from June 3 until about September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.