Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of George Darling's Motor Toon Crash when it's not shrounded in mystery
George Darling's Motor Toon Crash
May 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The George Darling's Motor Toon Crash line is like a tour through Toontown. The experience motors are formed like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
- If you carefully paddle the experience's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the different film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- To test the experience motor design, summer interns, working in secret, installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.