Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's goblin-laughing photo of George Darling's Cycle Toon Spin
George Darling's Cycle Toon Spin
September 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
No more than ten guests (according to "Available Arcade" editor, 1970)
The George Darling's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the wheel.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a scary hatter.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction's building actually extends by the railroad track.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests rode a Dumbo elephant in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.