Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during construction
George Darling's Cycle Toon Spin
December 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten and a half princesses
The George Darling's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve whirligigs.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.