Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
George Darling's Cycle Toon Rotate
February 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (from "Victorian Leopard" web site)
The George Darling's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by turning the wheel.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness, emotional baggage, or chest, back, fingernail, skin, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your camp.