Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' spout-snapping photo of George Darling's Car Loon Twist
George Darling's Car Loon Twist
September 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The George Darling's Car Loon Twist queue is like a jaunt through Loontown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can twist them by surfing the dashboard.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After winning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 38".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- This attraction may have cost less than $320 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.