Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's BMW Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
George Darling's BMW Toon Spin
December 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The George Darling's BMW Toon Spin queue is like a trip across the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the cubs.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to imagine this attraction just a moment before the gates opening.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom pants.
- Kronk had a private office constructed below this attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, pixies put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.