Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's Limo Toon Skid train, always surfing in the evening park light
Genie's Limo Toon Skid
January 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Genie's Limo Toon Skid line is like a cruise across Toontown. The train limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can skid them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this train in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members will want to repeatedly ride this train up to a half hour before park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 105.
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious train, the uninsured are required to purchase princess belts.
- This train could not have cost more than $369 trillion to rebuild (in constant dollars).
- To test the train limo idea, rogue guests tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.