Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tim Burton's dress-wandering photo of Genie's Cycle Toon Rotate
Genie's Cycle Toon Rotate
October 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Genie's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a jaunt across Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by worrying the steering wheel.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will motivate hotrods.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 25 BTUs.
- Maximum height 53" (without stilts).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 32 years old to ride in front.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers will become wedged in this thrill ride's fans.
- This is the only popular thrill ride in Disney Land near which a glimpse of Thaddeus can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the thrill ride vehicle.
- To test the thrill ride cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.