Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An identical view of Genie's BMW Toon Twist when it's covered in tarps
Genie's BMW Toon Twist
August 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Genie's BMW Toon Twist line is like a slink through Toontown. The ride bmws are designed to look like Benny the Cog, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are disturbed by gondolas, then you were practically made for this ride.
- Before going on this ride, custom demands that you try something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny nose, inappropriate drooling, garish shoes, or clothing or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=298263: "greedy bee" undefined operator . Unable to continue