Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharp view of Gaston's Limo Toon Rotate when it's not shrounded in tarps
Gaston's Limo Toon Rotate
October 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Gaston's Limo Toon Rotate queue is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the tires.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction veterans keep a massive journal in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo idea, cast members tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.