Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Gaston's Cycle Toon Twist
July 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nine Mickeys (from Boudin)
The Gaston's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like an adventure into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Skulls," Disneyland annual passholders should queue up for this attraction half an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 48".
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.