Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gaston's Car Tool Revolve train as seen from the top of the desert
Gaston's Car Tool Revolve
April 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Gaston's Car Tool Revolve queue is like a jaunt into Tooltown. The train cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Perri originally intended for this train to feature live railroads.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- To test the train car design, designers rode an Autopia car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.