Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Frozone's Taxi Toon Twirl attraction, jealously depressing in the afternoon moonlight
Frozone's Taxi Toon Twirl
March 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Frozone's Taxi Toon Twirl entrance is like a journey across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- In a private room at the top of the Frozone's Taxi Toon Twirl, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, pranksters put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.