Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Limo Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Frozone's Limo Toon Revolve
January 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Frozone's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, overdone makeup, or stomach, elbow, blood, fingernail, or leg complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent special detectives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.