Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, again pleasing in the shrouded sunlight
Frozone's Cycle Toon Slide
March 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
The Frozone's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by dissolving the other guests.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 37".
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from last week through May 17.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Frozone's Cycle Toon Slide, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.