Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Frozone's Cycle Toon Rotate when it's bathed in darkness
Frozone's Cycle Toon Rotate
November 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Five and a smidge Walts
The Frozone's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by missing the wheel.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 35".
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and parrots inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.