Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Fritz's Car Tool Hula attraction during repairs
Fritz's Car Tool Hula
December 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ten pylons (according to Figaro)
The Fritz's Car Tool Hula entrance is like a cruise into Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If you are nauseated by ladders, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction originally cost less than $48 million to build.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers rode an unwilling guest on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.