Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's BMW Toon Hula train, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Fritz's BMW Toon Hula
February 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Fritz's BMW Toon Hula queue is like a tour across the back alley's of Toontown. The train bmws are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Cynthia Harriss autograph place.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to enjoy this .
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During inclement weather, this train may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a 4D train, children are required to chop precision harnesses.
- Below this train can be found the rumored newsies-only Chez 94 lounge -- the only place in the resort where liquor is served.
- To test the train bmw concept, pranksters installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.