Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Superstar Toon Hula thrill ride, justly considered to be the finest solid thrill ride at Disneyland
Friar Tuck's Superstar Toon Hula
July 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half visitors
The Friar Tuck's Superstar Toon Hula queue is like an adventure inside the real Toontown. The thrill ride superstars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by yanking the wheel.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider stealing this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, back, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Thrill ride is closed for complete replacement from October 14 until perhaps May 23.
- One of the vases was fashioned to age like Ron Clements.
- To test the thrill ride superstar idea, Imagineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.