Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Motor Toon Revolve attraction at park closing
Friar Tuck's Motor Toon Revolve
October 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the tires.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This was one of the few remaining "W ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.