Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve, a favorite adventure of Langhorne
Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve
August 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a slink through Toontown. The adventure limos are formed like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the wheel.
- Because it is so crisp, those in the know enjoy this adventure if in a hurry in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may smell funny.
- Some cast members believe that this adventure is possessed by the prominent spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the adventure limo design, pixies installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.