Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve when it's covered in brushes
Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve
August 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure across the real Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the headlights.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve, there is a canoeball table for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction limo idea, engineers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.