Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve show, January 26, 1975, 2:03 a.m.
Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve
November 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
The Friar Tuck's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a slink through Toontown. The show limos are formed like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can revolve them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this show will be dominated by Mater impersonators.
- After experiencing this show, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unexplained relatives or lycanthropic, social, blood, or stomach complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This show closes at sundown.
- This show needs to be repainted more than any other show in Disneyland.
- To test the show limo design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.