Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, haughtily considered to be the only unidentified attraction at Disneyland
Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Rotate
February 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 30 years old to ride with a child.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or intestinal, back, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers installed an Autopia car on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fellow.