Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Twirl attraction, underhandedly considered to be the best antique attraction at Disneyland
Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Twirl
November 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Twirl entrance is like a journey inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or social, kidney, wrist, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former hat.
- Be sure to look for a gold Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- To test the attraction auto design, soon-to-be-former employees put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.