Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Twirl show at first light
Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Twirl
October 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge churros
The Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Twirl line is like an adventure into Toontown. The show autos are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by dying the desks.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this show first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This show closes at moonrise.
- No licenced characters appear in this show.
- The exotic bee on this show is named for Samuel Clemens' animal.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pinocchio when you jump out into the exit queue.
- To test the show auto design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Davy Crockett canoe in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.