Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Rotate ride at a distance
Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Rotate
November 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Auto Toon Rotate entrance is like a cruise inside Toontown. The ride autos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by lamenting the wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to experience this ride multiple times, and may knit if you don't let them.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This ride's show building actually was constructed beside the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- To test the ride auto design, Imagineers installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.