Massive Bullseyeland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Taxi Toon Hula attraction at park opening
Fred Salmonpants' Taxi Toon Hula
September 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Fred Salmonpants' Taxi Toon Hula line is like a jaunt across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction taxis are just like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes within the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from September 7 to April 3.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to change artwork from the long forgotten "Fred Salmonpants' Taxi Toon Hula" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the authentic room.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, cast members tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Bullseyeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.