Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Limo Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Fred Salmonpants' Limo Toon Spin
April 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Fred Salmonpants' Limo Toon Spin line is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction limos are shaped like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, felony convictions, or knee, immunological, intestinal, hair, social, or brain problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The glow of Fred Salmonpants' Limo Toon Spin can be seen from as far away as Harbor Boulevard.
- To test the attraction limo design, engineers tried running an unwilling guest in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.