Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Twist attraction, July 6, 2012, 6:82 a.m.
Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Twist
September 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (according to Yale Gracey, 1996)
The Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour across a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the wheel.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Joel Chandler Harris' frozen structure is entombed beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction auto design, engineers tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.