Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Twist attraction at park opening
Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Twist
July 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten guests
The Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Twist queue is like a slink into a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the dashboard.
- Because it is so rough, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or leg or knee disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In concert with a 2005 refurbishment, new technology was repositioned in the thawing room scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- To test the attraction auto design, designers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.