Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin
January 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a seed).
- Must be at least 60" tall and 39 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Boudin originally intended for this attraction to use live heads.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.