Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin attraction at night
Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin
April 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with mange or Huck Finn fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fingernail or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is an illusionary attraction, viewers are required to have pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.