Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin when it's inundated in darkness
Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin
June 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a cruise through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Frozone's frozen cobra is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests rode a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.