Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin when it's hidden in darkness
Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin
June 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like an adventure through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- After dissolving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less magical.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 59".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- The glow of Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin can be seen from as far away as the wilderness.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.