Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin when it's shrounded in children
Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the headlights.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- The comment about witches is an inside joke.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers rode a Main Street vehicle on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.