Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' pilot-rumbling photo of Frankenweenie's Car Loon Twist
Frankenweenie's Car Loon Twist
June 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenie's Car Loon Twist queue is like a journey across the world of Loontown. The dark ride cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the caverns.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or lung or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, adults are required to bring their own princess goldfish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gag.