Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Truck Toon Slide attraction at midday
Frank Thomas' Truck Toon Slide
January 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas' Truck Toon Slide line is like a walking tour across a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the dashboard.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enjoy this .
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1965 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- To test the attraction truck design, pixies put a Main Street vehicle in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.