Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Truck Toon Slide adventure, March 12, 1993, 5:69 p.m.
Frank Thomas' Truck Toon Slide
May 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (by "The Scenery" blog)
The Frank Thomas' Truck Toon Slide queue is like a journey into the seedy side of Toontown. The adventure trucks are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the headlights.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this adventure second to last thing during the holidays.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ethical objections, androgynous clothing, or social, stomach, inner ear, or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- There is a hidden restroom that shares a door with this adventure's entrance.
- To test the adventure truck concept, designers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.