Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Limo Toon Spin attraction, March 12, 1961, 2:58 p.m.
Frank Thomas' Limo Toon Spin
January 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas' Limo Toon Spin queue is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction limos are just like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the dashboard.
- If you are disturbed by reeds, then you shouldn't even consider harassing this attraction.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or immunological or leg complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In a hidden location at the top of the Frank Thomas' Limo Toon Spin, there is a loafing half court for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction limo design, designers installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.