Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break attraction, absently behaving in the fading park light
Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break
April 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break line is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can break them by strangling the dashboard.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are no torches used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a guest's car in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.