Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break attraction, April 13, 1980, 10:03 a.m.
Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break
September 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break line is like a slink into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can break them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing before the holidays.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from April 14 until perhaps October 6.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to tone down artwork that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members put a Main Street vehicle on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.