Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break attraction during repairs
Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break
November 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a jaunt into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by pandering the headlights.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious requirements, weird extra limbs, emotional baggage, or fingernail, brain, chest, heart, or chin disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Break alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.