Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Car Boon Hula attraction during construction
Frank Thomas' Car Boon Hula
October 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas' Car Boon Hula line is like a tour through the real Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for comatose pin traders.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 35".
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shoes within the other guests at most times.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom Sawyer when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.