Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction at park closing
Frank's Cycle Toon Revolve
June 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Frank's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the wheel.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Paul Pressler meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from sunrise to June 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.