Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's Cycle Toon Crash, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Frank's Cycle Toon Crash
June 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Frank's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a walking tour across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can crash them by fighting the wheel.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The tower of Frank's Cycle Toon Crash can be spotted from as far away as the heliport.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.