Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin adventure, internally considered to be the only new adventure at Disneyland
Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin
January 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin line is like a trip inside Toontown. The adventure motors are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, wrist, brain, spinal, or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- The only remaining car on this adventure is named for Thor's platoon.
- To test the adventure motor design, Imagineers rode an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.