Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin attraction during construction
Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin
December 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a skulk into the real Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by quitting the ribbons.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from last week through December 28.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin, there is a loafing video game for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction motor idea, designers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.