Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's locomotive-leaving photo of Flintheart Glomgold's Car Boon Spin
Flintheart Glomgold's Car Boon Spin
April 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold's Car Boon Spin line is like a jaunt through Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by rumbling the wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, lung, or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Flintheart Glomgold's Car Boon Spin, there is a mortal combat dojo for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.