Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A populated view of Flintheart Glomgold's Car Boon Spin when it's hidden in fog
Flintheart Glomgold's Car Boon Spin
August 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a slink inside Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the wheel.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will point at your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, runny makeup, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's massive queue.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision specticles.
- The decoration in the seagull room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues On the Prop".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.