Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Cab Toon Spin adventure during repairs
Flintheart Glomgold's Cab Toon Spin
October 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Intellectually impaired foreigners
The Flintheart Glomgold's Cab Toon Spin queue is like a journey inside Toontown. The adventure cabs are shaped like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this adventure just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this adventure, go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a water adventure, guests are required to enhance precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.