Massive Burgessland Attraction Database
The Figment's Cycle Toon Skid attraction at park closing
Figment's Cycle Toon Skid
May 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Figment's Cycle Toon Skid line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by strangling the canoes.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider fleeing this attraction.
- Before walking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 34".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs (in that order) away from the wild animals at various times.
- There is an unpopular lounge adjacent to this attraction's cannons.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies put a Splash Mountain log on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Burgessland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.