Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Car Toot Twirl adventure as seen from the top of history
Figment's Car Toot Twirl
May 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Figment's Car Toot Twirl queue is like a tour across the bad part of Toottown. The adventure cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this adventure repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this adventure, you might find it pleasant to try something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can avoid this adventure.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or liver, attention-span, chin, back, ankle, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
- To test the adventure car concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Dumbo elephant on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.