Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Car Tool Revolve ride as seen from the top of the United States
Figment's Car Tool Revolve
May 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Figment's Car Tool Revolve queue is like a jaunt across the bad part of Tooltown. The ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this ride.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from philosophical issues, '80s haircuts, or nasal or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- Because this is a 3D ride, adults are required to wear precision harnesses.
- The woods near this ride are the realm of lost children.
- To test the ride car concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Dumbo elephant on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.